- Rugged off-road looks with fiberglass & aluminum main coach-body construction
- Features include 12000btu furnace, outside shower.
- Over-sized all-terrain tires with Apex gun-metal sport wheels.
- AM/FM Bluetooth compatible stereo with interior/exterior speakers.
- 12volt high-output attic fan.
- 30AMP Converter with 30' detachable power cord.
- Tons of storage.
- 5000BTU AC
- 12V outside fridge.
- Heavy-duty extendable stabilizing jacks with foot pads.
- Outside propane griddle
- Torsion-flex independent suspension axles, electric brakes, and Heavy gauge powder-coated wheel fenders.
- Roof-rack for up to 300lbs of gear.
- Peace of mind when travelling across Canada & USA with RVCare and Route66RV.com
- Sale Price: $20,988
- MSRP: $29,885
- Save: $8,897
|Sleeps||2||Length||15 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||6 ft 9 in||Ext Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||180 lbs||GVWR||2380 lbs|
|Dry Weight||1660 lbs||Cargo Capacity||521 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||24 gals||Tire Size||ST235/75R15C|
|Furnace BTU||12000 btu||Available Beds||RV Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||12v||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Axle Weight||2200 lbs||LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs.|
|AC BTU||5000 btu||Axle Count||1|
|Number of LP Tanks||1||Electrical Service||30 amp|
This Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer 12SK highlights:
- 60" x 78" Mattress
- Outside Griddle
- Outside Shower
- Abundant Storage
Hitch up and hit the road quick and easy with just about any tow vehicle. This lightweight Bushwhacker model is perfect for two with a comfy 60" x 78" mattress for sleeping, and plenty of storage. The outside shower allows you to rinse off any evidence of your daily adventure before going to sleep, and the onboard 30qt. K2 Summit Series cooler and griddle makes it easy to create some hearty camp meals so you can do it all over again the next day! You will appreciate the A/C unit and furnace so that you can be comfortable in any temperature.
You can forge your own path with any one of these Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailers! The roof-mounted, multipurpose gear rack is secure enough to bring your kayaks or bikes along with you. When the terrain is hilly or rocky, the dual rear, heavy-duty extendable stabilizing jacks complete with foot pads will come in handy. A torsion-flex 2,200 lb. independent suspension axle with electric brakes and maxi-clearance design, and the Norco stamped, heavy-gauge steel, powder-coated mainframe with EZ-extend hitch jack will hold up through every adventure. They also have oversized all-terrain radial tires with Apex gun-metal, rally-sport wheels and an under-mount hidden spare tire with an EZ-crank access system.
- Under Bed Hidden, Padded Storage Boxes
- 4-Inch, Deluxe Comfort, Quilted Bed Mattresses
- Multiple 110V, 12V & USB Outlets, Conveniently Located Throughout
- 5,000-BTU Wall-Mounted A/C
- Bluetooth Compatible Stereo w/Interior Speakers
- Conveniently Located LED Lights Located Throughout
- Oversized Storage Cabinets
- Prepped for TV w/Cable Plug & Multi-Directional TV Antenna
- 12V, 3-Speed Vortex Roof Vent
- 30qt. K2 Summit Series Cooler
- 24 gal. fresh water tank
- 12,000 btu furnace, with wall mounted thermostat
- Torsion-Flex 2,200-lb. Independent Suspension Axle w/Electric Brakes & Maxi-Clearance Design
- Oversized All-Terrain Radial Tires w/Apex Gun-Metal, Rally-Sport Wheels
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Wheel Fenders
- Oversized, Lockable Entry Doors w/Built-In Slider Windows
- Welded, Aluminum Framed, Main Coach-Body Construction
- Durable Filon Fiberglass Exterior Skin
- Dual Rear, Heavy-Duty Extendable BAL Stabilizing Jacks w/Foot Pads
- Norco Stamped, Heavy-Gauge Steel, Powder-Coated Mainframe w/EZ-Extend Hitch Jack
- Heavy duty roof rack
- 30-AMP Converter w/30’ Detachable, Easy-Store Power Cord
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- 2-Burner cook top with cover. Integrated sink with 24 gallon fresh water tank, and Shurflo 12V water pump.
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Dual Battery, LP Tank & Generator Mounting Platform
- Under-Mount, Hidden Spare Tire w/EZ-Crank Access System
- Easy-plug Solar Prep Package
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
431-446-1264 or Contact Us