- Classic Bullet Ultra Lite fiberglass design.
- Rear ladder and large storage access door.
- 2-burner propane stove and electric mini-fridge.
- Electric stabilizers and electric front tongue jack.
- Solarflex 400i includes dual 200w solar panels, 2000w inverter and 30amp controller
- Dual 200watt solar panels
- 30amp controller
- 2000watt inverter
- Spacious living area for dining and entertaining guests and family.
- Queen bed can be elevated to open space up for storage or entertainment area
- Unique entertainment, rear queen bed, includes 2nd LED TV
- 60 x 80 queen bed, with tons of storage throughout master bedroom.
- Huge 11 cu ft 12 volt fridge!
- Large LED TV and entertainment centre
- Tri-fold sofa opens up into a double bed for additional overnight hosting.
- Dream dinette provides spacious legroom and easy conversion to bed.
- Plenty of bathroom storage.
- Peace of mind while travelling across Canada and USA with RVCare.
|Length||35 ft 9 in||Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||Steel, Ashland||Hitch Weight||785 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6795 lbs||Cargo Capacity||1805 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||43 gals||Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals||Tire Size||ST225/75R15D|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu||Number Of Bunks||1|
|Available Beds||Queen||Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Cooktop Burners||3||Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery||AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED TV||Awning Info||19' Electric w/Adjustable Arms & LED Light Strip|
|Axle Count||2||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||50 amp|
Keystone Bullet travel trailer 312BHS highlights:
- Queen Bed Bunk Lift
- Dual Entry
- Single Slide
- Rear Exterior Door
- Outdoor Kitchen
- SolidStep Entry
- SOLARFLEX 400i including dual roof-mounted 200watt solar panels, 30amp controller, and 2000watt inverter!
- 50Amp Electrical Service
Get ready for family fun in this trailer that offers a queen bed bunk lift in the rear with a kids lounge area below which includes flip chairs. You will also appreciate being able to load items inside such as bikes or kayaks for secure travels through the exterior rear door. The slide out offers more floor space plus a tri-fold sofa and a dream dinette with easily accessible storage doors under the bench seating, and both of these furnishings provide extra sleeping space. The well-equipped kitchen offers a single basin stainless steel sink with stainless steel high rise faucet and Furrion appliances to make hot meals. And the cook will enjoy using the outdoor kitchen to make a few meals. The full front bedroom offers a queen bed with dual wardrobes, a laundry chute and the second entry/exit door.
With any Keystone Bullet travel trailer you can experience ultra-lightweight camping with style! The interior design and functionality will impress you, and the stunning cabinetry, the vaulted ceilings, and the built-in laundry chute are just a few of the highlights. Each is built with Hyper Deck RV flooring that is stronger, lighter and more resilient than traditional wood laminated flooring, a 51 cu. ft. pass-through storage compartment which provides 25% more storage space and has a 40" wider door meaning easier access and more room for supplies, and a docking station, an easily accessible convenience center with water connections, water heater bypass, KeyTV hookups, stabilizer jack switches and winterization access. You will also find a Giggy box, a weather protected, labeled, and fused electric box, plus more Keystone Exclusives. Start your glamorous and carefree trip today in a Bullet!
Standard Features (2022)
- NORCO® HSLA steel/automotive deposition coated frame assembled w/ huck bolts (Select Models)
- 7" - 8" I-beam w/ full-length welded outrigger (Select Models)
- Dual battery rack
- Electric tongue jack
- Aluminum framed floor and walls
- Sliding windows w/ tinted safety glass
- 3/4 fiberglass front cap
- Fully walkable roof with one-piece TPO membrane
- Rear ladder prep
- NORCO® flush floor cable slide system (N/A bunk & bed slides) (Select Models)
- 2" heat duct into underbelly
- One piece ABS enclosed underbelly
- Dexter E-Z Lube® axles (Select Models)
- LCI® SuperLube axles (Select Models)
- Aluminum wheels & easily accessible spare tire on rear bumper/wall
- (4) electric stabilizer jacks
- Friction hinge door w/ oversized grab handle on main entry
- LCI® SolidStep® with extra-wide first step
- 51 cu. ft. of pass-through storage, peg board, & 42" wide baggage doors w/ magnetic catches
- Back up camera prep
- Battery disconnect
- Docking station w/ winterization, black tank flush, & water heater bypass
- 43 gallon fresh, 30 gal. black, 30 gal. gray (Select Models)
- 43 gal. fresh, 30 gal. black, 60 gal. gray (Select Models)
- 43 gal. fresh, 60 gal. black, 30 gal. gray (Select Models)
- LP quick connect at back bumper
- Detachable power cord, TV prep & 110v outlet
- Outside hot/cold shower w/ showerhead & black tank flush
- Electric awning with adjustable arms & LED light strip
- Beauflor® w/ woven flooring in slides
- Fabric night shades
- Midnight Monterey stained hardwood cabinet doors & hidden hinges
- Hidden hinges (Select Models)
- Tri-fold sofa w/ cupholders & storage (Select Models)
- Theater seat w/ cupholders & storage IPO tri-fold sofa or U-shaped dinette (Select Models)
- Vaulted ceilings
- Laundry chute to pass-through storage
- 3-year limited structural warranty
- 1-year limited base warranty
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- KeyTV™ multisource signal controller
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction (Select Models)
- Hyper Deck™ flooring
- Giggy Box™ weather protected, labeled, and fused electric box
- Full depth cabinets/full extension drawer guides
- Ultra durable continuous edge countertops
- Single basin stainless steel sink w/ cover
- Stainless steel high rise faucet
- Dream Dinette™ w/ easily accessible storage doors under bench seating (Select Models)
- U-shaped dinette w/easily accessible storage doors under bench seating (Select Models)
Appliances & Utilities
- (2) 20 lb. LP tanks w/ cover
- 13.5K BTU AC
- 15K BTU A/C (Optional)
- 50 Amp service w/ 2nd 13.5K A/C (Select Models)
- 30K BTU Furnace
- Dometic 6 gallon DSI gas/electric quick recovery water heater
- LED TV with entertainment system (AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth/Aux/USB) & exterior speakers
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- 10 cu. ft. 12v refrigerator (Option Select Models)
- Furrion® microwave
- Furrion® three burner gas range/oven w/ flush mount glass cover & low profile
- LED lighting
- 60" x 80" full size queen bed
- LED reading lights above bed
- Double 110v and USB outlets on each side
- Light switch for ceiling lights (Select Models)
- TV hookup and 110v outlet in every bedroom
- Ultra durable continuous edge countertops w/ stainless residential size faucet (Select Models)
- Full tub/shower surround w/ built-in shelves
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Power roof vent
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
- SolarFlex™ 200
- SolarFlex™ 400i (Option)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Classic RV inc is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @204-895-9246 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.