Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Teardrop Trailer RVs For Sale
The Bushwhacker teardrop trailers by Braxton Creek were designed for the adventure junkies and boondocking enthusiasts! Their light and compact design allows you to efficiently tow them even on your own forged path.
Stay cool on the hot summer days with a 5,000 or 9,000 BTU A/C system (depending on which model you choose) that has a simple interface so you can quickly adjust the unit and cool down your trailer, plus you can circulate fresh air in and out with the high capacity attic fan. Crank up the tunes with the Kenwood stereo featuring interior and exterior speakers, and keep your bellies full while camping with the exterior or interior kitchen.
The Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailers are more than ready for the great outdoors!
Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer 10HD highlights: Two Mattresses ... more about Bushwhacker 10HD
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft 2 in Ext Width 5 ft 1 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 140 lbs GVWR 2340 lbs Dry Weight 1500 lbs Cargo Capacity 620 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 26 gals Furnace BTU 16000 btu Available Beds Two Twin Refrigerator Type K2 Summit Series Cooler Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 1340 lbs AC BTU 5000 btu Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
This Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer 12SK highlights: 60" x 78" ... more about Bushwhacker 12SK
Sleeps 2 Length 15 ft 9 in Ext Width 5 ft 1 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 260 lbs GVWR 2260 lbs Dry Weight 1740 lbs Cargo Capacity 305 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 26 gals Furnace BTU 16000 btu Available Beds RV Queen Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 1480 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 9000 btu Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer 12ROK highlights: Outside Shower ... more about Bushwhacker 12ROK
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 15 ft 9 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 180 lbs GVWR 3180 lbs Dry Weight 1940 lbs Cargo Capacity 1025 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 26 gals Furnace BTU 16000 btu Available Beds RV Queen Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 1760 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 9000 btu Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
Standard Features (2024)
Standards and Options
- Dexter Torflex 2,200lbs with electric brakes and maxi clearance design (10HD & 12SK)
- Dexter Torflex 3,000lbs with electric brakes and maxi clearance design (12ROK)
- Norco 3,000lbs high clearance and independent suspension axle with shock absorbers and electric brakes (10HD Radical, 12SK Radical, & 12 Radical)
- Dual rear, heavy duty BAL stabilizing jacks with foot pads on 10HD, 12SK, & 12ROK
- Quad stab-jacks on 10HD Radical, 12SK Radical, 12ROK, & 12 Radical only
- Norco stamped, heavy gauge steel, powder coated mainframe with
- EZ-Extend hitch jack
- Oversized all terrain radial tires with Rally Sport Wheels
- Heavy gauge powder coated wheel fenders & steps
- Welded aluminum frame construction
- Fiberglass exterior siding
- High-density insulation
- 30 AMP converter with 30’ detachable, EZ-store power cord
- LED Exterior lighting package
- Outside kitchen with Blackstone griddle & built-in sink (12SK, 12SK Radical, 12ROK, 12 Radical)
- 30-quart cooler (10HD & 10HD Radical only)
- 2-Burner gas cooktop with built in sink (10HD & 10HD Radical only)
- Oversized, lockable entry doors with built-in slider windows
- Undermount hidden spare tire with EZ-crank access system
- Go Power! solar prep package
- Under bed storage
- 4-inch deluxe comfort bed mattresses
- Multiple 110V, 12V, and USB outlets
- 5,000 BTU AC (10 HD & 10HD Radical only)
- 9,000 BTU AC (12SK, 12SK Radical, 12 ROK, 12 Radical)
- Kenwood AM/FM Bluetooth & Alexa compatible stereo with interior speakers and Marine-Grade exterior speakers
- Propane detector, CO detector, and fire extinguisher
- Oversized storage cabinets
- Prepped for TV with multi-directional TV antenna and Wi-Fi prep
- 12V high output vent fan
- 16,000 BTU furnace with thermostat
- 12V outside accessible refrigerator (12SK, 12SK Radical, 12ROK, & 12 Radical only)
- Outside Shower
- 2-inch trailer hitch receiver
- On demand water heater with digital control (excluding 10HD & 10HD Radical)
- Radical Package: Includes high clearance independent axel, bright white fiberglass exterior, Radical graphics, awning, J-cube, roof tent compatible roof rack, and electric tongue jack
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Family. It's what drives us.
Braxton Creek exists to help families and friends discover the incredible country we've been blessed with. And here, we're driven by people, not profits. Combined with the fact that our RVs are backed by high-quality manufacturing processes and personal, professional support, we think you'll understand why Braxton Creek is the name families trust to connect time and time again.
Braxton Creek RV began when our founders recognized that something was missing after the whirlwind of mergers and acquisitions in the industry. As RV manufacturer after RV manufacturer had been swallowed up by public companies, they were now focused on quarter-by-quarter profits and answering to Wall Street investors.
We saw this as an opportunity to build a new type of trusted company that we were certain was—and still is—valued by many dealers and customers. Guided by the following faith-based principles, sound business practices, and deep experience with some of the biggest RV brands in the world, Braxton Creek’s leadership moved on their convictions and established the following principles as the driving force behind their company:
Doing what we say we'll do. And, doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. This is where it all starts and ends at Braxton Creek.
When leadership is accessible in-person each and every day by phone, email, or on the factory floor everybody wins.
Doing things right the first time. This saves time, money, and relationships, and it's reflected in our 2-year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty—a rare find in this industry.
Ease of Doing Business.
A limited distribution strategy, paired with a dealer and customer-friendly warranty claim process, provides the certainty all parties deserve.
We're proud to work with customers and dealers who share positive values and a passion for outdoor travel. This allows everyone to enjoy time spent doing business together.