Classic Trailer is Manitoba's premier RV dealership.
Classic Trailers services Manitoba's major centers of Winnipeg & Brandon. Our Winnipeg locaton has been open since 1999 with expansion to our building at 4285 Portage Avenue was opened in 2013. Our Brandon location opened in 2016. With a spacious showrooms with a full parts and service department we are able to serve all of your needs. Our dealerships boasts indoor trailer displays and a shop complete with parts, gear and accessories for your RV. Classic Trailers is 100% Canadian Owned and Operated.
Meet our Team of Sales and Service staff to help with all of your Trailer needs!
Classic Trailers now in Brandon, MB
Visit our new location at 1120 Highland Ave.. Located along side the busy Transcanada Highway.
Our showroom is the largest indoor showroom in Manitoba with room eough for up to 10 RVs in the tempurature controlled enviroment.
Plus we are stocked with many parts and accessories to keep you on the road. If we do not have it in stock, give us a day or two to get it for you.
What makes Classic Trailers different from other dealers?
1) Our approach. We make sure that dealing with Classic Trailer's staff is a fun and easy way to purchase your next trailer. We have a huge selection of over 100 units on our lot in many sizes, styles and price ranges. We sell a great product that creates amazing memories for years to come, and the experience our customers have while looking at the RVs should be no different.
2) Our financing program. Our commitment to serving the customer includes having a business office off site. We work with 8 business managers who have the expertise to get the customer the best rate, terms and conditions while taking the time to explain everything to the customer with no pressure. Let us take care of the work for you.
3) Our building. We pride ourselves in our state of the art dealership. It allows our knowledgeable sales staff, parts team and service team, with four in house technicians, to look after all of your trailer's needs. We also have showroom space for a large trailer inside for you to tour!
4) Our parts department. We have everything in stock that the average RVer needs for any given weekend. We stock everything from mattresses to toilets, hitches to paddle boards and everything in between. If we don't have it in stock we're happy to order it and typically have it in stock within 2 working days.
5) Our service department. We're able to take care of all repairs that can be done at the dealership level and we are committed to taking care of our customer's warranty issues. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and make sure that we can get your trailer or RV on the road again as quickly as possible.
Experience for yourself what makes Classic Trailers special!